Not only is this a very high quality HDMI Matrix switch it also has built in IR Extender.
We supply this switch as a complete kit with 2 IR Targets, 2 remotes and 4 IR transmitters. Bought separately a HDMI Matrix switch and an IR Extender Kit would cost around $650.
An example of ideal use for this switch would be Blu-ray player, set top box, Foxtel and AV receiver, all tucked away in a cupboard, and then output to 2 different rooms. Allowing independent viewing and switching from each room.
- Accepts up to four HDMI inputs
- Two independently switchable HDMI outputs
- HDCP compliant
- Supports output HDMI Cables up to 15m for retained 1080p
- 1080p compatible up to 6.75Gbps
- Easy to install and operate, supplied with remote, mounting ears and power supply
- Supports long distance cables up to 15m
- Suitable for use in both commercial and domestic systems
- Complete kit supplied with 4 x IR Emitters and 2 x IR Receivers/Targets
- Dimensions 30mm (h) x 203mm (w) x 95mm (d)
Note: This product is compatible with all our HDMI cables up to 15m in length.
HDMI 4 X 2 MATRIX SWITCHER WITH BUILT IN IR EXTENDERS
- Product Code: MX-0402-GB
- Availability: In Stock