This HDMI splitter has the same outstanding build and and complete feature set as the regular 1x4 splitter, the major difference being that it outputs over dual UTP (cat5e or cat6).
This enables the unit to achieve very long distances (up to 50m with 1080p or 3DTV) when coupled with one of our HDMI extender receiver units.
Best of all IR is passed through the cat6 cables enabling remote operation of the source unit when coupled with the correct extender.
- 1 in, 4 out HDMI distribution amplifier over cat5 or cat6
- Fully buffered and equalised to ensure four identical outputs
- Supports 3DTV and HD video to 1080p
- 2.25Gbps bandwidth, deep color support
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- Supports IR passthrough for remote operation of source unit
- Supports output cable lengths up to 15m @ 24awg
- Includes DC power supply and instruction manual
- EDID fixing both manual and automatic for unbeatable compatibility
- Dimensions 175mm (W) x 115mm (D) x 40mm (H)
Note: This product requires one HDMI extender receiver for each output.
Also available by order, 1x8 HDMI Splitter with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output and 7 outputs over dual cat5e/6.
SPLITTER OVER CAT5E/6 WITH BUILT IN IR EXTENDER
- Product Code: SPL-CAT-IR
- Availability: Out Of Stock