All payments on this site are in Australian dollars and include GST, with shipping within Australia.
Our online shopping cart and payment gateway is taken care of entirely by Paypal, one of the largest and most trusted third-party payment processing companies in the world. The features and benefits of using Paypal are as follows;
- Payments by Visa or MasterCard, or direct transfers from your own Paypal account.
- The shopping cart itself is hosted by Paypal, meaning that when you add an item to your cart, the separate window which appears is on Paypal's server, not ours. Paypal's entire shopping cart and payment gateway are secure.
- All payments are processed through a very secure 128 bit encrypted SSL server. c-Link International can at no stage access your credit card details, meaning that your details are not kept on our system at all.
- When you pay through the Paypal gateway, you have the option of becoming a Paypal member. This is cost FREE, and has it's own benefits, such as being able to review your order status online. We would highly recommend you join the 64 million (and growing) Paypal members worldwide!
NOTE: As the shopping cart is on a different server, it may take a while for the cart window to load, depending on your location. Please be patient.
Alternate Payment Methods
We are happy to accept payment via direct debit, cheque or cash pick up.
If paying by direct debit,
- Ensure the correct amount is deposited including postage and use the reference of your initials and the date eg AB0101
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the items required, total amount credited to our account and of course your address, with the subject field matching the reference used for the deposit
- BSB: 063000
- Acc: 10557691
- Name: Venture Trial P/L
If paying by cheque or money order,
- Mail your cheque or money order to us along with your name address and items required
- Make your cheque or money order payable to Venture Trial P/L
- PO Box 873
- VIC, 3085
ORDER TURNAROUND TIMES
Up to three working days from the day ordered, so orders placed on Monday may be sent on Thursday. However approximately 80% of orders leave within 24 hours of the order being placed and 90% within 48 hours.
Additionally we are always willing to assist so if you have an urgent requirement use our contact details to let us know.
Orders are packaged securely and efficiently to ensure compliance with Australia Post requirements.
SHIPPING - METHODS AND COSTS
Orders are sent via Australia Post with a tracking service. Deliveries within Australia are absolutely free.
We can also offer an Express Post service. This is available for packages up to 3kg and costs $15 to anywhere in Australia. Delivery time is typically 1 day to most capital cities. Call us or click here to add Express Post to your order:
All goods supplied by c-Link International are covered by a 1 year parts and labour warranty. Under such warranty terms, c-Link International reserves the right to elect to repair or replace the cable or goods as necessary.
If you have a problem with any goods which you have purchased from us, please email us at email@example.com to let us know of the issue. If it is deemed a warranty item, you will be responsible for the cost of getting the item back to us, but we will cover the cost of returning the goods to you upon repair or replacement. Keep in mind that our return rate is less than 0.5%, so warranty is just for peace of mind - it's unlikely that you'll ever need to claim!
Warranty exclusions extend to wear and tear, physical damage, misuse or any circumstance which can be deemed as not directly arising from the manufacturing or assembly process.
If you require either a partial or full refund on an order for any reason, please email c-Link International staff on firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your request. Such an application must be made within 30 days of the original order, and will subsequently be assessed for suitability. Refunds may be subject to a restock fee.
Your security and privacy is of paramount importance to us at all times.Your delivery address and contact information is of course revealed to us (otherwise we won't know where to send the orders!), but is kept safe and secure and never given to anyone else for marketing or otherwise. These details will never be distributed for any purpose, and will be used in-house only for the processing of your transaction. On occasion we may contact you to notify you of special offers and news, but this will not be a regular occurrence. We find it annoying when others do it to us, so we won't do it to you!